Skip to main content


A transcript is an official document that shows your secondary school marks and credits in a British Columbia Graduation Program. It is a listing of a student's academic recordrelating to a BC Graduation Program, which includes courses completed successfully, grades earned, honours received, and graduation status.

The Ministry sends transcripts to all Grade 12 and adult education program students in public schools at the end of July, regardless of graduation status.

Schools and post-secondary institutions designated by students on Post-Secondary Institution Choices Forms also receive an official printed or electronic copy.

Current Students

School District No. 27 secondary schools can provide transcripts for current, and former students, until that individual reaches the age of 22. Please contact the last school attended or registered at for more information. A complete list of secondary schools in the District can be found here.

Inactive Students

Official Transcripts, Graduation Certificates and GED records can be obtained from the Ministry of Education in Victoria, B.C. online here.

Any questions or concerns about ordering official documents from the Ministry of Education can be emailed to

SD#27 does not store or provide transcripts, unless:

  • You graduated between January 1974 and December 1985
  • Completed a grade 12 course before 1986
  • Did not attend grade 12

If you graduated in 1985 or earlier the Education Department will provide a certified and sealed copy of your transcript upon completion of the Request for Transcript form

If you require College or University records, you must contact those institutions to obtain those records.

Back to top