Skip to main content

Legal Requests

Legal requests for student records should be directed in writing to Student Records – Education Department. A signed authorization from the former student must accompany the request.

Attorneys requesting education on behalf of their client may send written requests to the following address:

School District No. 27

Student Records – Education Department

350 Second Avenue N.

Williams Lake, BC V2G 1Z9

Please include maiden name and/or any other name your client has used, their date of birth, and the last school attended in School District No. 27.

Back to top