School Plans for Learner Success
School Plans for Learner Success are prepared by school principals, after consultation with staff members, to document goals and actions that focus work to improve outcomes for students. Focus areas are matched to District priorities and currently include Healthy Schools, implementing the redesigned curriculum, and Literacy and Numeracy.
Each school is required to submit a School Plan for Learner Success by mid-October each year. The current and past plans can be accessed by clicking the links below.
Enhancing Success at Nesika FALL 2022 (Visual Slideshow for Stakeholders)
- 2022 - 2023 Nesika School Plan
- 2021 - 2022 Nesika School Plan (Appendix 1 Graphic Representations)
- 2020 - 2021 Nesika School Plan
- 2019 - 2020 Nesika Elementary
- 2018 - 2019 Nesika Elementary
- 2017 - 2018 Nesika Elementary
- 2016 - 2017 Nesika Elementary
- 2015 - 2016 Nesika Elementary
Questions about specific School Plans should be directed to the principal of the school producing it.