Skip to main content

Records & Transcripts

shutterstock_159464825.jpgCourses and marks completed by students within School District No. 27 are recorded on a student’s Permanent Record Card.

The records are retained at the student’s last attended school and sent to the School District’s Board Office 5 years after they have graduated or 3 years after they last attended. If the student attended any other school after leaving our District, the records will be located at that school/school district.

College or University records must be obtained from those institutions.

A School Records Request Form, a legible copy of identification, and $5 for each copy may be submitted to the District Office (address and fax number are on the request form).

Payment must be received prior to records being released. Fees may be paid by cheque, cash or money order and made payable to School District No. 27 – credit cards are not accepted.

Downloadable Files

Related Web Pages

Tracy Becker

Division Head Secretary - Education Department

T: (250) 398-3811
F: (250) 398-7871

Back to top