Information Technology Work Orders
Access Information Technology Work Orders (Login required) by choosing the icon above or this link.
Information Technology Work Orders can be inserted by any staff member, and it allows you to ask for help on any IT related issue such as:
- Using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MyEducation BC, Office 365 etc.
- User Account Problems – such as a child who cannot login
- Your desktop, laptop, pad, projector, document camera etc. does not work
- You cannot print
- You need software installed
- The software you are using does not work as you expected
- You need hardware moved in your classroom
- You need help using a projector, laptop, or any other device in your school
- Please remember – no problem is too big or too small, so please let us know your needs!
In an urgent situation, please contact the IT Staff at:
Barry Rawlek: 250-305-7973
Kevin Abel: 250-305-7972
Marlie Russell: 250-305-7980
Ryan Andres: 250-305-8067
Troy Dyck: 250-302-9174
Ken Matieshen: 250-305-7955
District Principal of Information Technology
C: (250) 305-7955
T: (250) 398-3808
F: (250) 398-7871
If you have questions about inserting a work order, or any IT related question, please contact Ken Matieshen.