Board of Education Meetings
When does the Board of Education meet?
The Board of Education meets monthly during the school year and as needed during the summer months. Public meetings of the Board are normally held at 6:30 pm on the 4th Tuesday of each month at the School District Administration Office. The public may address the Board regarding items that are ON the agenda. Members of the public may also register as a delegation to present to the Board. Contact the Secretary Treasurer’s Office (email@example.com or 250-398-3833) for more information.
2021 Board of Education Meeting Agendas
- April 27, 2021 Public Board of Education Meeting
- March 30, 2021 Public Board of Education Meeting
- February 23, 2021 Public Board of Education Meeting
- January 26, 2021 Public Board of Education Meeting
2021 Board Meeting Highlights
- April 27 Board of Education Meeting Highlights
- March 30 Board of Education Meeting Highlights
- February 23 Board of Education Meeting Highlights
- January 26 Board of Education Meeting Highlights
School Administration Office
350 Second Ave North
Williams Lake, BC V2G 1Z9
T: (250) 398-2833
Secretary Treasurer’s Office
T: (250) 398-3833
For more information contact the Secretary Treasurer’s office.
What about Committees of the Board?
Committees of the Board meet once a month from September to June. These meetings are open to the public to attend, unless confidential items are predetermined, in which case, all public will be excused. Participation is limited to the members of each committee.
Meetings are normally held at the School District Administration Office.
How can I bring a new item to the attention of the Board of Education?
If you have a new item, initiative, issue, or concern that you would like to bring to the attention of the Board of Education, please email the Secretary Treasurer’s Office through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to appeal a decision made by a staff member, check out the Communications Protocol.