- 2016-2019 District Strategic Plan
- 2016 Rural Education Plan
- 2015 Early Literacy Review
- 2014 Alternate Program Review – Public
- 2013 Comprehensive Plan
- Each year (around December) the Public Sector Employers’ Council (PSEC) makes available the K-12 public education sector annual executive compensation disclosure report available to the public. Link here: Annual Executive Disclosure Reports
Performance Review of the Superintendent
Following Board Policy, the Board of Education of School District No. 27 recently completed a Performance Review for Superintendent Mark Thiessen. The performance of the Superintendent was measured against specific goals and strategies that have been outlined in previous Board documents such as the Student Achievement Plan, the Enhancement Agreement, the 2013 Comprehensive Plan, and recent external district reviews that have been completed.
Goals in the performance review were related to the following items:
- Early literacy
- First Nations graduation and transition rates
- Transition of students between regular and alternate programs
- A district reconfiguration review
- Principal and vice principal engagement
The performance review process followed Board of Education Policy 4117 and will take place again every second year going forward.