Information Technology Work Orders can be inserted by any staff member, and it allows you to ask for help on any IT related issue such as:
- Using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MyEducation BC, Office 365 etc.
- User Account Problems – such as a child who cannot login
- Your desktop, laptop, pad, projector, document camera etc. does not work
- You cannot print
- You need software installed
- The software you are using does not work as you expected
- You need hardware moved in your classroom
- You need help using a projector, laptop, or any other device in your school
- Please remember – no problem is too big or too small, so please let us know your needs!
In an urgent situation, please contact the IT Staff at:
Barry Rawlek: 250-305-7973
Bruce Andersen: 250-302-9174
Kevin Abel: 250-305-7972
Ryan Andres: 250-305-8067
Wayne Hammond: 250-305-7980
Ken Matieshen: 250-305-7955
If you have questions about inserting a work order, or any IT related question, please contact Ken Matieshen.