Policy Under Review
- Policy 1162 Trustee Conferences
Click on the link below to complete a brief on-line survey and to review the proposed policy changes.
In April 2015, the School District community was invited to share their thoughts about what the District is doing well and where there is room for improvement. Click below to see what was said!
- NEWS RELEASE: Board Announces Possible Closure of Bridge Lake Elementary School
- Information regarding Horse Lake Elementary School’s emergency response, January 6, 2016
- Two New Curriculum Implementation Days Added to School Calendar
- Introduction to BC’s curriculum redesign
- Nature Kindergarten Registration Process
- Healthy Schools – School Connectedness Video
- Performance Review of the Superintendent of Schools
School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 1,000 employees. Each year we hire new teachers and staff to support education in one of the geographically largest School Districts in B.C.