- School Registration Process 100 Mile House and Region – September 2016
- School Registration Process Williams Lake and Region – September 2016
- NEWS RELEASE: Administrative Appointments for the 2016/17 School Year
- NEWS RELEASE: Board Announces Possible Closure of Bridge Lake Elementary School
- Introduction to BC’s curriculum redesign
- Healthy Schools – School Connectedness Video
- Performance Review of the Superintendent of Schools
Policy Under Review
The Board of Education is seeking input from the public and its stakeholders on the following policy revisions:
- Policy 1110 Communications
- Policy 1312 Complaints (Other than Child Abuse) Against Staff or Volunteers
Click on the link below to complete a brief on-line survey and to review the proposed policy changes.
MyEducation BC for Parents/Guardians and Students
- What is MyEducation BC?
- Training Videos for Families and Students on MyEducation BC
- MyEducation BC Login
- Office 365 Login
Having Trouble Accessing MyEducation BC?
Contact Mr. Ken Matieshen at:
T: (250) 398-3808
In April 2015, the School District community was invited to share their thoughts about what the District is doing well and where there is room for improvement.
Read Community Feedback >>
The Board of Education, at its 26 April 2016 public meeting, voted to close Bridge Lake Elementary School, effective 31 July 2016.
Public Consultation – Potential Closure
Bridge Lake Elementary School
The Board of Education’s 90 day consultation period ends on 26 April 2016 regarding the possible closure of Bridge Lake Elementary School. Let your voice be heard: Public Forum 02 March 2016, 6:30 pm at the School or written feedback: Public Consultation Input
A special meeting of the Board, open to the public, for the Board to discuss the proposed closure of Bridge Lake Elementary School has been called for 19 April 2016, 6:30 pm.
Superintendent of School District No. 27
Mr. Thiessen writes articles of interest on education in our school district. As a reader, you may respond to the articles.
Read The Superintendent’s Blog >>
School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 1,000 employees. Each year we hire new teachers and staff to support education in one of the geographically largest School Districts in B.C. Get Hired >>