Board Seeks Input!
Thoughtexchange is an online learning process that allows us to reach out to everyone affected by the decisions made in our District: staff, parents and the public at large. This process enables us to hear their thoughts and learn about their priorities.
There are three steps that you will be invited to participate in:
- Share – answer open-ended questions about education in our schools (Process will close 12 April 2015)
- Star – review ideas from other stakeholders and star the ideas you like best
- Discover – learn what is important to the community as a whole
On 02 April 2015 we will begin distributing an email invitation for you to participate. If you don’t receive this email, (click here) to self-register or email (click here) to be added to the Thoughtexchange process.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
- Mold Discovered at Wildwood Elementary – Students and Staff Moved
- Board Announces Process to Review Community Use of Schools
- NEWS RELEASE: 100 Mile House Elementary School
- NEWS RELEASE: No School Closures Scheduled
- 2015-2016 Annual Budget Process Underway
- Kindergarten Registration and School of Choice Applications