In April 2015, the School District community was invited to share their thoughts about what the District is doing well and where there is room for improvement. Click below to see what was said!
Policy Under Review
The Board of Education is seeking input from the public and its stakeholders on the following policy revisions:
1. Policy 1120.5 Committees of the Board
Click on the link below to complete a brief on-line survey and to review the proposed policy changes.
- NEWS RELEASE: Ministry Update – Potential Data Breach
- RCMP and School District No. 27 Media Release – September 16, 2015
- CI Day – Maureen Dockendorf: Building Bridges to 21st Century Learning
- CI Day – Ted Cadwallader: Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives in the Classroom
- NEWS RELEASE: Wildwood Elementary School – Permanent Closure
- 2015 Early Literacy Review
School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 1,000 employees. Each year we hire new teachers and staff to support education in one of the geographically largest School Districts in B.C.