In April 2015, the School District community was invited to share their thoughts about what the District is doing well and where there is room for improvement. Click below to see what was said!
Policy Under Review
The Board of Education is seeking input from the public and its stakeholders on the following policy revisions:
1. None at this time – check back later
Click on the link below to complete a brief on-line survey and to review the proposed policy changes.
- Student Registration Information for 2015 -2016 – 100 Mile House and Area
- Student Registration Information for 2015 -2016 – Williams Lake and Area
- NEWS RELEASE: Wildwood Elementary School – Permanent Closure
- 2015 Early Literacy Review
- Kindergarten Registration and School of Choice Applications
- Three Year Old Round-Up Event
School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 1,000 employees. Each year we hire new teachers and staff to support education in one of the geographically largest School Districts in B.C.