Board Seeks Input!
The Board of Education is seeking input from the public and its stakeholders on the following policy revisions:
- Policy 5146 Physical Restraint of Students
Click on the link below to complete a brief on-line survey and to review the proposed policy changes.
- NEWS RELEASE: Wildwood Elementary School – Potential Permanent Closure
- Mold Discovered at Wildwood Elementary – Students and Staff Moved
- Board Announces Process to Review Community Use of Schools
- NEWS RELEASE: 100 Mile House Elementary School
- NEWS RELEASE: No School Closures Scheduled
- 2015-2016 Annual Budget Process Underway
- Kindergarten Registration and School of Choice Applications
- Bike to School & Work Week – May 25th – 29th
School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 1,000 employees. Each year we hire new teachers and staff to support education in one of the geographically largest School Districts in B.C.